Understanding sediment, sediment transport, the marine or freshwater environment and dredge methodologies are key to the success of dredging and sand management.
Such studies and investigations are also required to inform environmental risk assessments, dredging productivity estimates, environmental monitoring requirements and to support approvals applications.
Working with our in-house specialist team and collaborative partners, we can provide the following investigations and modelling services:
- Sediment sampling and analysis plans
- Hydrographic surveys
- Bathymetric analysis
- Sediment budget assessment
- Dredge design reviews
- Hydrodynamic modelling
- Dredge plume modelling
- Reclamation design and modelling
- Beneficial reuse assessments
- Water quality, seagrass and coral surveys and monitoring
- Environmental values assessment
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Pipeline directional drilling methodologies,